Monday 18 March 2019

                                                                         Hellooooo                                                                                                                 
Welcome back to my little part of the blogging world...
65tt5r6
 I am here with you today to share what I created with the new Magical AF collection, for the Flutterby design team.  which is still available in the store. I am LOVING this collection and all the dreamy colours that Anita created with this one. 

So let me show you what I have created. 



I have a ton of photos here that I need to get scrapping on, so to bulldoze through them all the quickest way that I can I have decided to get back into my project life. 



So the 6x4 and 3x4 Magical AF filler cards worked a treat to get this spread done quickly .



I added some bit and pieces from the die cuts bits and pieces set and I wish I had 20 of these packets as all the pieces are so darn cute!! 


Well thanks so much for stopping by today!! 

I hope you find some time to get crafty.

Till next time

Muc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...