Sunday 26 May 2013

A week with " In the mood to scrap".

Well today has been a super busy getting my scrap on and managed to complete two layouts!! Now I could not have done them so fast if it was not for the "In the mood to Scrap" videos over at Two Peas in a bucket! If you have never seen the videos, so yourself a favour head on over and take a look around. There is a heap of FREE classes and videos to inspire an motivate you. So when I saw the video from Wilna using the new Maggie Holmes paper, which I have a little off, I knew I just had to create a similar layout. I pretty much followed her LO, although I minused the journalling and moved the collage to the middle of the page, not so much off centre.


Using the BEST FRIEND stamps from Give a girl a blog ♥



Much Love
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...