Monday 6 May 2013

A week with " International Scrapbooking Day"

Yep you betcha!!
A day to celebrate all things scrappy.. paper, embellies , friends and most importantly celebrating all forms of memory keeping .. So to celebrate , I took time on Sunday to to complete a couple of challenges firstly from Big Picture Classes as they are due fairly soon and then I will tackle some more from Two Peas and Studio Calico.. 

So for the following two layouts I used the March A piece of cake designs kit, which I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED!! Raquel puts together the most amazing kits which are just so easy to scrap from and there is still a kit or two left in here shop here.. I only needed to add minimum embellishments  form my own stash and am really pleased with how they turned out !! 

For the first challenge I had to use I Statements to discover a new story about myself!! So when I started writing the list, I realised right away , that right now I am LOVING all things craft.. I am always thinking about the project I am doing, the next one I want to create and the many more after that :) So this was really fun to create :) 







Then for the second LO, we needed to use the sketch provided, create a layout about someone or something you love. So it was a no brainier for me, as I used these adorable photo's I managed to snap of my children, using my i phone one afternoon!! How awesome is technology?? seriously ?! I would have missed this photo opportunity if I had to come inside and grab the camera .. 

I played around again using more of the March kit from A piece of cake designs, and used the new Texturez paint from Shimmerz Paint.. I managed to purchase these in a few colour ways from  Sassy Scrappers and I know Any who here is the LO..






Thanks for taking the time to be here and I hope you enjoyed it

Bernii xx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts Bernii, I love all the stitching on the layouts too. And that you used APOCD kits :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the beautiful its Raquel!! I LOVE them ♥

      Delete
  2. Wow - amazing pages! Love the texture work :-) :-)
    Lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Chloe!! I love LUMPY and BUMPY xx

      Delete
  3. Your layouts are fantastic Bernii! I love the layering, colours and stitching - really like the dimension in the first layout :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...