Saturday 31 August 2013

A weekend with " BoBunny" Design Team share

Hellloooo and what a stunning Saturday it is here in Toowoomba :)

It is so hard to believe that today is the last day of winter and as I sit here typing this I am sitting in a singlet and short set as it is so terribly hot!! Makes me cringe at the thought at how hot Summer will be this year..

Anyway I have just been sorting out my Project Life photos in Picassa and came across the layouts I applied with for the the BoBunny DT call.. I have blogged about the first layout that you can check out   HERE .

So this time around I will be sharing with you the last 3 layouts for my application. I hope you like them :)

The first layout using the "Ready Set Go " collection.. One of my favourites by far! 



I then created a more simple layout of my daughter and me using the "Ambrosia" collection..


I used a Martha Stewart punch to create the butterflies and sprinkles rhinestones in between to add some sparkle. 


Then lastly I created a Project Life Spread using the "Allora" collection.. If you have been following my blog then you would know that I love using collections to complete my spreads and this was no different.. So much fun.. 





The best part that I love about Project Life is that I get to use all the pictures that I snap away on my camera, and it does not matter if the focus is right or not.. 

Thanks so stopping by and I hope you have a fabulous weekend.

Much Love
Bernii xx





1 comment:

  1. So great! I understand why they picked you for the DT!
    Loved how you did with Alora on Project Life! Perfect for that!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...