Well hello there...
This month over on the Life Paper Scrapbook site the Project Life team has taken on the Challenge of creating "layers" in our spreads..
I loved this challenge and found it right up my alley as I find my self layering more and more with paper to help create lots of colour through out my album..
So for this weeks challenge I decided to use a Project life inspired Heidi Swapp kit from the lovely Michelle over at The Stamp Spot and you can find the exact kit right HERE
This was sooo much fun to work with and it all came together so fast, as everything in the kit was so well put together.
So along with this awesome challenge we were set as a team , it is now your chance to play along and show us how you layer in your Project Life spreads.
Manda from Life Paper Scrapbook has organised an amazing sponsor for the Project Life Challenges, we are extremely delighted to be able to announce that we are partnering with Gossamer Blue for these challenges. The first prize they are offering is one of their phenomenal Life Pages kits! You will really want to win this one, it looks so yummy. Check it out below!
Now I know you all want to find out what to do to win this amazing prize?
Here are the details:
- You can submit ANY kind of project that you can use the project life challenge for: layouts, cards, PL, off the page projects. Keep in mind that this is a Project Life challenge and your project should be relevant to your PL system, whatever that may be.
- You can combine the Project Life challenge with the other LPS challenges just make sure you link it up to each so you have a chance to win in both.
- August Project Life Challenge runs until 11.55pm 19 September. (Don't forget we are in Australia)
- The winner of the prize will be randomly drawn
- We will also feature three of the favourite layouts and the selected layouts will be asked to guest design for the next Project Life challenge.
You have to be in it to win it, so link up your project up on the right. Please make sure you link to the correct challenge, there are three challenges; project life, sketch and colour challenge to link up to. If you are linking to a blog, please link to the actual post the layout is featured in, not just the general address and make sure you link back to Life.Paper.Scrapbook.
Most importantly have fun! We can't wait to see what you all come up with.