Thursday 20 July 2017

A weekend with "Abby I love You " layout for Sugar Maple Paper Co.

Heelllooooo


Welcome back to my little part of the blogging world!!

Today I have a layout share for you using the gorgeous Sugar Maple Paper Co " My Whole World" kit teamed with the gorgeous Neat N Crafty "Leaves Set " which you can get HERE.



I used only one of the leaves from the cut file set and repeated the same leaf pattern around my photo .. I backed a few them also with papers from the kit and then used some matching thread to sew through the centres of the leaves.



"Abby I love You " layout by Bernii Miller for Sugar Maple Paper Co.


It is a fairly simple layout as I wanted more than anything to have the photo stand out :)

"Abby I love You " layout by Bernii Miller for Sugar Maple Paper Co.


"Abby I love You " layout by Bernii Miller for Sugar Maple Paper Co.

Well thanks so much for stopping by today..

Till next time

Much love
Bernii xx

1 comment:

  1. A really lovely layout, love the way the leaves frame the photo...xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...