Monday 24 July 2017

A weekend with " Enjoy the weekend" layout for Sugar Maple Paper Co.

Heeellloooo


Welcome back today to my little part of the blogging world.

I have another layout share ( my 3rd already) from the Sugar Maple Paper Co " My Whole World" kit. I have been LOVING this kit and creating up a storm! I teamed up again with another gorgeous cut fie that I grabbed from the Neat N Crafty cut file store , Heart Set which you can grab from HERE.



I wanted to play with something a little bit different so I dusted off my Kaisercraft acrylic paints and got to scrapping the paint all over the back ground!! I love how variegated it turned out..

So let me show you what I created :)

" Enjoy the weekend" layout by Bernii Miller for Sugar Maple Paper Co.

I enlarged the heart cut file to fit the whole A4 portrait size and backed it with different paper pieces. I tried to stay with all the pinks with only a hint of black and white to match the photo.

" Enjoy the weekend" layout by Bernii Miller for Sugar Maple Paper Co.



" Enjoy the weekend" layout by Bernii Miller for Sugar Maple Paper Co.


Well thanks so much for stopping by today..

Till next time

Much love
Bernii xx

1 comment:

  1. This looks lovely Bernii, love all the pinks and happy photo too..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...