Saturday 22 July 2017

A weekend with " Week 53" project life layout.

Heeellllloooo

Welcome back to my little part in the blogging world.. Today I have another project life layout that I have finally caught up on for my 2013 album.
This layout was based on using the " Strawberry" core kit from Becky Higgins, and sprinkled with some Simple Stories, Heidi Swapp and Studio Calico goodness.

I love the bright colours from this kit and I never tire from using it.

So let me show you what I have created and some close ups..

A weekend with " Week 53" project life layout by Bernii Miller.


I have to say it was really nice scrapping these photos from a few years ago , as I had already forgotten some of these moments.. But as soon as I saw the photos the memories came back :)


A weekend with " Week 53" project life layout by Bernii Miller.


A weekend with " Week 53" project life layout by Bernii Miller.

Well thanks so much for stopping by today...

Till next time

Much love
Bernii xx

1 comment:

  1. It's always lovely to look back at our children :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...