Wednesday 26 July 2017

A weekend with " Week 51" project life layout.

Heeellloooo


Welcome back to my little part of the blogging world. Today I have another project life spread that I have finally completed for my 2013 album.. I rummaged through my stash and pulled out my Dear Lizzie goodies and managed to make a little dent in the enormous stash I have..


So let me show you what I have created ..


A weekend with " Week 51" project life layout by Bernii Miller.

I also pulled out a packet of Freckled Fawn wooden words that I have been holding onto and hoarding. So it was a great feeling to be able to finally use them :)

Let me show you some close ups.


A weekend with " Week 51" project life layout by Bernii Miller.


A weekend with " Week 51" project life layout by Bernii Miller.

  Thanks so much for stopping by

Till next time 

Much love
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...