Monday 24 June 2013

A week with " Scrap the Girls" challenge.

Scrap the girls are up with another challenge this month and I LOVE having a go! It has been a few months since my last entry, but since getting my scrap area organised and shuffling my daily time table around a little I have more time to do what I love .. Scrapbooking!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE challenge sites and love it when I have to stick to a certain “list” or “sketch”. I find that it pushes me more to find a way to put my spin on it. So the task for this month was as follows:
winter is here! Cold days, rain, snow for some, beanies, coats, gumboots and comfort food.

So the Scrap the Girls challenge for June is

WINTER COLOURS
e.g. brown, blue, red, orange, green, no pastels, no brights


And this is my take on it, using the October scrap kit from A piece of cake designs.


Using these muted colours were a little harder for me but in the end I love the fact that I got to scrap these sweet photos of my hubby and daughter having cuddles on the couch,,







I love that I was also able to use up my Kaisercraft flourishes ♥

I used my American craft cut outs to add some extra interest to the border ♥


Thanks so much for looking

Much Love

Bernii xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout, so many fab details. Thanks for playing at STG.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...