Monday 17 June 2013

A week with "Use your stash" layout.

Well I have an addiction and I am almost afraid to admit it, but I know I am in good company and I have a feeling most of you are in the same boat.

I AM ADDICTED TO
THICKERS
Holy heck it is not just restricted to thickers either, but to all alpha stickers in general in any shape and size. This week I organised my scrap space ( again) and I came across a huge pile of Adornit mini stickers that I totally forgot about! Please don’t judge me. I myself am ashamed and that I forgot about these little cuties , but on the up side I am totally stoked that I found them again as they are the perfect size for my project life layouts.



Any who, I was stalking the Two Peas site and I wandered through their free classes, and came across the “Use your stash” clips, and in particular one focusing on using your thicker stash. PERFECT!!! I literally scraflifted the whole layout as I LOVED it, and I had the whole Dear Lizzy collection here. 
I grabbed these words from the Scrapbook Savvy on line crop as part of their challenge. 

Now I had EVERY intention of using the original LO as inspiration and making it my own, but when I actually sat down to complete it I actually really enjoyed not having to think about he process or what to do next. So instead I treated this like taking a “class” and I am so glad I did as I am now totally inspired to start using up my thickers, of just becoming a connoisseur collector of THICKERS.



Much Love

Bernii xx

2 comments:

  1. love this layout so much, i need to do this too. I love doing layouts with so many alphas on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome, love how you mixed up your alphas.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...