Saturday 17 May 2014

A weekend with " BoBunny Misc Me "

Helloooo there :) 

Welcome Welcome to another Misc Me spread that I made for the BoBunny blog ) 



This week I decided to dabble into my Modern Misc Journal Card set and use it as the base of the Misc Me spread. I love a cohesive look in my spreads so I also used only the Modern Miss embellishments and added in some twine from my personal stash. 


I used the brand new BoBunny Misc Me 12 x 12 page protectors and I love some of the new combinations like the one below. It is different to anything I have seen and I certainly love how I was able to create a mini layout to show off my sunset picture.


To help keep the cohesive look through out the two layouts I used the alpha's from the Modern Miss Cardstock and Combo sticker sheet to create little titles on each of my cards. I love doing that as it gives a little glance as to what that moment is about, with out having to read all of the journalling. 




I hope you have found some inspiration today and hope that you too will find some time to dig into your Misc Me layouts. 


BoBunny Supplies: 
Stickers: Modern Miss Combo Sticker; Modern Miss Cardstock Stickers ; Modern Miss Layered Chipboard Stickers ; 
Noteworthy: Modern Miss
Buttons: Modern Miss
Brads: Modern Miss
Chipboard: Modern Miss
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Modern Miss
Misc Me Contents: Modern Misc Journal Box set
Misc Me Page Protector: 12 x 12 Page protector Variety Pack
Washi Tapes:  Modern Miss


Till next time 

Much love 

Bernii xx

1 comment:

  1. Love your pages! They're so colorful and creative.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...