Friday 2 May 2014

A weekend with " BoBunny Primrose"

Helloooo...


Well today on the BoBunny blog I am up sharing a little layout I created using the new "Primrose" collection.



Well I love a good scrapbooking challenge as much as the next person, and love it even more when I get to use brand new BoBunny collections!! For this layout I mixed the Modern Miss woodgrain paper background, with the soft and delicate Primrose collection. 


I took the time to fussy cut the "Primrose Bliss" paper, which is full of these amazing butterflies in all different sizes and in gorgeous soft tones. Against the richness of the Modern Miss wood grain paper the butterflies really stand out.


I then simply used my photo as a starting point and layered all the butterflies around until I was happy with the feel. Then for extra dimension I used some foam dots and either used matching butterflies , or slightly smaller butterflies to " double up" on some butterflies.


BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Miss Spunky /Modern Miss; Memories, Bliss / Primrose
Buttons: Primrose
Jewles: Primrose


Brads: Primrose

If you love to fussy cut then this collection is certainly for you!! 

Till next time

Much love
Bernii xx

8 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, this is stunning! Those butterflies are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the encouragement Beate xx

      Delete
  3. Very pretty! The dimension is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ange.. I love the dimension in this too and will have to frame this one I think :)

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous, I love how you added the extra butterflies on top! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jennifer.. it sure was a labour of love xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...