Sunday 18 May 2014

A weekend with " March- Polly! Scrap PL kit"

Hellooo..

Well I have been playing with the Project Life catch up lately.. I keep wondering why I am all behind and then I realise it is because I like to print my photos in bulk lots from the photo processor as I really do worry about printing at home sometimes.. I often worry as they are printed so fast and wonder what their shelf lie will be like...

So I have 12 weeks worth of photos printed so now I am madly scrapping and really love it..

So for this week 2 spread I used the Polly! Scrap March kit.. Ruth has once again pulled together a bright and cheerful kit with the latest product straight from CHA , including the Simple Stories DIY collection, and the EXCLUSIVE Amy Tangerine acrylic tags!! Yup totally cool!!



So I am making more effort to this year to actually document more of me.. More selfies ( yikes) and more general going on's of me and not just the kids .. I looked back over last year's album and as much as I loved it , I was no where to be seen..



I am even documenting my not so good moments also this year.. That is life isn't it :) 





Currently the Polly! Scrap Project Life kit is sold out, although if you interested in joining up there is a wait list that you can be popped onto too :)

Till next time

Much Love 
Bernii xx




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love love love the scattered sequins! Well done for taking more selfies, and for documenting the good things as well as the bad, I admit these are two things I need to do more of too. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...