Monday 9 June 2014

A weekend with " Blue Fern- Ombre Dreams layout"

Helloooo..

Well I have a little share for you today , but first I must say I am one lucky scrappy gal.. I have not one but two scrapbooking shops in my local town! And I LOVE to support both as much as I can, when I can . ( My wallet tends to weep at times though) 

So when I went to visit Mandie at The Scrap Cottage , I was oohhhhing and ahhiiinngggg over her new product that just shipped in from the states. Then she asked me if I wanted to play with the brand new Blue Fern - Ombre Dreams collection !! Ummmm you never have to ask me twice!! So I managed to make this layout and a little album, which I will show you very soon... 

Now the photos that I used are really not the best, BUT I love that I have my little babies with me and I clearly remember felling so blessed and lucky at that moment to have them in my life... that they were sent to me .. I truly am lucky! 

Fabulous Love by Bernii Miller

I am not usually a flower person but lately I have been keen to get more onto my layouts. For this particular layout I used Manor House blooms ( green and grey large flowers) and then sprinkled some white Kaisercraft flowers and smaller grey Prima pretties. 

Fabulous Love by Bernii Miller

I also grabbed out some of my D-Lish Scraps hand dyed muslin and added it to my layout as the texture paste was still wet. I also added hints of orange with my watercolours to add some pop's of colour , which I need on all my layouts. 

Fabulous Love by Bernii Miller

 I also am totally in LOVE and CRUSHING on the new studio cuts available through the iheartblog shop. Kim Stewart is creating AMAZING files over there for Wilna and I can't stop playing with them.. I decided to leave them white on this layout, as I am really liking the crisp look that it brings. 

Fabulous Love by Bernii Miller

 I am so happy with how the over all layout feels and I think I need to play some more with the mountain of flowers I have here, that I haver collected for some time. So watch this space!! 

 I will be back soon with the mini album that I made with the rest of the papers from the Ombre Dreams collection. 

Till next time 

Much Love 
Bernii xx




7 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like all the texture and the layers you have created here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment with such encouraging words Aeyrn xo

      Delete
  2. Very sweet photo! I love the colours you used here! The white leaves really do create a nice crisp look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ashely.. I am totally addicted to the cut files :)

      Delete
  3. Fabulous design and so lovely! Glad you got to play with the papers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) It sure was fun to get playing :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful!!! You sure have rocked those flowers! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...