Sunday 1 June 2014

A weekend with " Creative Scrappers Sktech #270"

Well Hello Hello Hello...


Today I get to share with you my very first sketch interpretation that I created as the new DT member for Creative Scrappers. Today is new sketch reveal day  and I really loved playing with this one..


And here is my take ..


Pool Party by Bernii Miller

When I saw the sketch I knew instantly that I wanted to use the new BoBunny Lemonade Stand collection.. The colours are so bright and vibrant and totally up my ally lately.. 

I had the perfect pictures to scrapbook, Abigail's very first pool party for one of her school friends.  I managed to snap a few photos of all the kids together , and one of my husband and son patiently waiting on the sidelines. 

Good Times by Bernii Miller

 I have a total crush and gaining an obsession with pin wheels at the moment! I had forgotten how much fun they are to make and how easily they help to fill out some gaps in a page. 

Good Times by Bernii Miller

 I also dug around my flair collection and found these APOCD " Everyday Summer" ones that fit perfectly with the bright summer colours in the paper. 

Good Times by Bernii Miller

I also dug out these older chipboard thickers, and actually nearly threw them out a while ago ( so glad I didn't now) I was originally going to alter them by turning them into silver glitter letters, but I actually really liked how it all gelled together. 

*******

So here are the details.. 

*********

So to  win a prize from our June sponsor Noel Mignon create a layout and enter the challenges using our inlinkz widget at the end of the reveals for Sketch 269-271. 

Visit Noel Mignon on Facebook / Blog /  Shop

Make sure you also head on over to  Creative Scrappers blog to check out what the other designers created with this sketch..


Till next time 

Much love
Bernii xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...