Tuesday 3 June 2014

A weekend with " Tropical Twilight - Polly! kit"

Hellooooo and welcome to the first Tuesday in June.. Waaaaaaa where on earth are the days and months going :( 


 Well it is my turn today to share with you my Project Life spread using the May " Tropical Twilight" Pocket Life kit over on the Polly! Scrap kits blog.. 

 I can tell you know this kit was so bright and fun and full of the latest products from major scrapbooking brands. I managed to create my weekly spread along with an extra insert.

I mainly based my layout around the Heidi Swapp 3x4 Pattern Stencil that came in the kit, and decided to create more of an artsy feel.. I used my Distress Stains mainly and dabbed them over the template. ( I am super lucky I got the chevron template - as that is my fav), so you can see hints of chevron behind some of the photos. 

I then roughly outlined it with a number 3 Uni Pin pen.


Tropical Twilight Project life - By Bernii Miller

I was also so excited to the use the EXCLUSIVE Amy Tangerine " today" wood veneer word for my title card.. How awesome are they !! 

Tropical Twilight Project life - By Bernii Miller


I also used some washi tape from an older Polly! kit and some enamel dots from my own stash. 

Tropical Twilight Project life - By Bernii Miller

Here are both sides for a closer peek..

Tropical Twilight Project life - By Bernii Miller

Tropical Twilight Project life - By Bernii Miller


Like I mentioned before I also managed to create an insert as I had so many pictures for this week. That always happens to me and I would rather include them all then have to make a cull. 

Tropical Twilight Project life - By Bernii Miller

Currently the Polly! Scrap Project Life kit is sold out, although if you interested in joining up there is a wait list that you can be popped onto too :) All you need to do is contact Ruth over on the Polly! facebook page and she will be more then obliging..  

Till next time

Much Love 
Bernii xx

11 comments:

  1. I love how you used this kit, the touches of watercolour is cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Manda... I just can't help my self when it comes to watercolour lol xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, Bernii! Your pages are incredible. Love that exclusive veneer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so SO much or your kind words Amy xx

      Delete
  3. Really loving this colorful PL spread!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kelly!! I certainly love my colours :)

      Delete
  4. The bright colors really make the layouts fun to look at. I really enjoy your work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fawn thank you so much for you encouragement always xx

      Delete
  5. Wow totally love your bright & fun pages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the bright fun color schemes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin' the vibrant color palette! SO FUN~!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...