Sunday 15 June 2014

A weekend with " Creative Scrappers #271 reveal "

Well hello hello hello

It is reveal time again over at Creative Scrappers and this time it is with sketch number #271.




This time I used a Polly! Scrapkit - Palm Tree Main kit to complete the layout and just added in a couple of extra pieces from my stash, which I also purchased through the Polly! store :) I just took a peek and the kit is still available if you wanted to check it out :) 

Happiness Today layout by Bernii Miller
Add caption

I have had this photo of my son for a year now and I have been waiting or the right collection or kit to come along.. The bright colours from the Pink Paislee Hello Sunshine collection are just the right match.. I have a ton more photos from this day so I might even make a little mini album..

I loved this sketch and had so many ideas running through my mind, but in the end I decided to keep it a little clean and simple with a few clusters so I could just focus on the photo. 

Happiness Today layout by Bernii Miller\
I even managed to sneak on a bow.. I hope he does not hold that against me when he is older ha ha .

Happiness Today layout by Bernii Miller

PLEASE do head on over and play along with us!! And make sure you head on over to the Creative Scrappers blog to check out the other wonderful samples the girls have made up .

*******

So here are the details.. 

*********

So to  win a prize from our June sponsor Noel Mignon create a layout and enter the challenges using our inlinkz widget at the end of the reveals for Sketch 269-271. 

Visit Noel Mignon on Facebook / Blog /  Shop

Make sure you also head on over to  Creative Scrappers blog to check out what the other designers created with this sketch..


Till next time 

Much love
Bernii xx










5 comments:

  1. Such an awesome page!! It caught my eye straight away and I just had to come and tell you! LOVE the colors, the embellishments you added and that photo is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very very very muchly for your kind words Monique :) xo

      Delete
  2. You know I love this sweets, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...