Tuesday 24 June 2014

A weekend with " Scrapbooking Memories Magazine and BoBunny "

Hellooooo..


Well a little while ago I was asked to create a layout for Scrapbooking Memories Magazine in partnership with my other design team BoBunny.. Umm seriously I didn't have to be asked twice and I jumped at the opportunity..



Instantly I KNEW I wanted to play again with the new Our Lil Monster range and knew that I had the perfect photo. 



One of my son and his cousin... my very own little monsters!! 


Cousins layout by Bernii Miller

I love the way that Scrapbooking Memories Magazine styled the photo and can really use some tips  :) 
I just added this layout back into his album and love the brightness so much!

Till next time 
Much love

Bernii xx



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! It's a great page and they did do a fabulous job styling it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...