Thursday 26 June 2014

A weekend with " Swoon - Kaisercraft Sketch Challenge"

Hellloooo..


Well well .. 

I have been scrapping up a storm with flowers lately.. ok a LOT.. I had no idea that I LOVED them this much !! I have always had some here in my stash, and then was incredibly lucky to win lots of pretty blooms when I won Scrapbooking Magazines Master competition at the end of last year..

I guess my style might be slightly evolving.. it always does.. I am still liking my bright colours , watercolour and layering , only this time flowers are making an appearance..

So when I picked up the Violet Crush collection from my local Kaisercraft shop I couldn't wait to play around with the new flowers I just grabbed, and I decided to play along with the Saturday Sketch challenge for the first time.. 

So let me show you what I created..


Swoon - by Bernii Miller

I LOVE purple so went OTT with it all.. cause I can :)


I also added in touches of silver, with some American Crafts glitter tape and the glitter thickers. 

Swoon - by Bernii Miller


And here are some more OTT close ups .. ha ha 





Swoon - by Bernii Miller





Swoon - by Bernii Miller



Swoon - by Bernii Miller

Well thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you like latests layout..

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx



4 comments:

  1. I love this paper range and you certainly have used it well.. cute photo too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Loving all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful!! I am not skilled at layering like this. Everytime I try it doesn't turn out how I imagine :)

    Thanks for sharing!
    Gabi from Denton, TX
    www.fromwatsonwithlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...