Wednesday 4 June 2014

A weekend with " Mastering the Art- Part 2 "

Helloooo..


Well last week I shared with you the first of my Mastering the Art layouts I created for Scrapbooking Memories Magazine and you can see the layout HERE..

Today I wanted I share the second layout which I made that pictures my daughter and  my husband. Last year in August we had some family photos done and I just adore these ones of these two . 





I used the Autumn Song paper to back this layout and took my inspiration from that and the lovely golden hues in the photo. It became much easier to embellish the page once the watercolours were added to the background. 





I used the Pink Pasilee colour wash title and sprinkled some Maggie Holmes and BoBunny around the page also. 



Overall I love how this page came together and how the watercolour back ground allowed the photo to stand out and not compete with the rest of the embellishments.

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek..

Till next time

Much love Bernii xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...