Sunday 16 March 2014

A weekend with " Almond Biscotti" layout.

Helloo ...


Well I made it back for another day to share with you another of my layouts that I created with the January "Almond Biscotti" kit. from the Polly! Scrap store. 


I managed to create two totally different looks form the the one kit and today I wanted to share with you a much cooler kit I created .. HERE is the other layout I created with this exact kit. 


I used to light grey watercolour in the back ground then went to town with the layering of the patterned paper. 


I loved these alphas from the kit so really enjoyed creating this title for my layout. To finish it off I created a little cluster in the bottom right hand corner to help draw the eye around the page. 




Then it was just a matter of clustering  and layering all the yummy embellishments from the kit , all around the main photo...I even managed to sneak in the " this is awesome" stamp that comes in the kit..




I am really happy with how this turned out , and love how different the colour palette is from my usual bright self, so it was  a really nice challenge. This is exactly why I LOVE kits!! I get to try new colour combos and products I would not normally try. 


Till next time 

Much Love
Bernii x




3 comments:

  1. Very cute layout, love the layers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I love the colors, layers and those sweet photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous! I love the layering and color palette you used.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...