Saturday 29 March 2014

A weekend with " Fancy Pants and my little darlings"

Helllooooo..

Welcome to all the new members to the blog.. I am so grateful and happy that you have taken the time to click follow on my itty bitty blog... And I LOVE reading all your comments ♥

Well today I wanted to share with you a little layout I made a few weeks ago using some of the  gorgeous Fancy Pants " Happy - Go - Lucky" collection. This is a collection that I have had here for a while and finally had the right photos to use for it :) 

These photos were literally taken in my driveway after a day out with the kids.. They both jumped up to cuddle me so I took the opportunity to take a couple of pictures and adore them!! I I printed them in black and white so that they would easily work with this collection..





I have been totally obsessed with grid style scrapbooking for a while now ( I think it started early last year when I started Project life) as the more I look back through my albums the more I can see my grids :) So I split the page into four areas to create four mini layouts as such. I also made a similar layout HERE



I even managed to try the thread nest behind the flair button, that I have been seeing popping up all over the place. I just pulled a heap of thread off the roll and into my palm and then closed my hand / palm to make the thread all nest in together.  Then with some E6000 glue I create a dot on the page and then add the nest on top of that and then add the flair. 


Doilies are another love of mine and I seem to be adding them to all my layouts at any chance that I get. 


If by chance you are looking to try something different then I encourage you to scraplift this idea. I promise you it is so easy, fast and a great way to get four photos onto your layout ..
If you do please share a link in the comments as I would love to see your creations..

Till next time

Much love
Bernii xx




2 comments:

  1. Your layout look lovely, I am also a big fan of placing things in a grid like fashion at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout, love the way you used the tags, envelopes, and doilies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...