Thursday 13 March 2014

A weekend with " Scrapbook Class and 123 Challenge layout"

Hellooooo there...

Well today I am super duper excited to share with you a class that I will be teaching tomorrow night at my local scrapbooking store The Scrap n Patch .I was asked a while back if I was interested in teaching and I was super keen, but then life got in the way and a few months have passed. 

But now I am ready and I decided to teach a layout that was similar to my Scrapbooking Magazine Masters entry..Then as I was thinking of ideas,I stumbled across the 123 Challenge blog for their March challenge and I knew right away what I wanted to created.  So I created this layout using their criteria..





This criteria was perfect for what I wanted to create and I love what I was able to create. 




For the frames I used the light bulb stamps to create little frames of " dreams" . My daughter gets very excited when she wakes up and has had a good dream. She closes one eye and points to it and says " Mummy I had a good dream in my eye" Bless her..




I love that I was again able to use up lots of bits and bobs of embellishments that I had lying around to help create the rainbow effect. 


'


I am so looking forward to teaching this class, and hoping that I can perhaps pass on my love for watercolours and scrapbooking..


Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx



12 comments:

  1. Love this layout, and sweet pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout love the colors and embellies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Berni! I go to scrapnpatch too!! I live in the toowoomba area!! Love your layout, clever take with your frames and love each of the colors you have used.. and thanks so much for joining in at 123 Challenge blog! Hope you can join in next month too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooohh wooooow! Perfect, absolutely perfect! I love how creative you use our board! :)
    Thanks for joining us at 123 Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Such a colourful and cute page!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your page! The watercolors are perfect for dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bernii this page is fabulous!!!! I hope the class attendees loved it as much as I do! Oh that Melbourne wasn't quite so far from Toowomba! I hope you'll join us at 123 again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to feature your scrapbook page for upcoming Trendy Tuesday post for the blog at Paper Crafters Library. We'll be featuring watercolor inspired projects next week. You can ck out the blog here: http://blog.papercrafterslibrary.com/
    The post featuring your project will credit you & link back to your blog as well. If you do not wish to be featured, just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm visiting from Paper Crafter's Library to tell you how much I like this LO! I love your colors, the bits & pieces paired with each color, the light bulbs, etc. etc.!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is lovely! I love the idea of stamping in black and then adding all the beautiful watercolors. Def gonna scraplift! Thx for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...