Saturday 15 March 2014

A weekend with " Good times Ahead " mini album.

Hellooo there, 

Well today I wanted to share with you a little mini album I made using the gorgeous Fancy pants Collecting Moments  collection to record in one spot the family photo shoot I did with my family last Autumn. The collection name is just perfect for this project ♥

 I have been wanting to make a little interactive album to showcase the photos, I just needed the right papers to match the photos as I know I wanted to use the Maggie Holmes mini clipboard as the base.. 

♥WARNING-- THIS IS A PHOTO HEAVY POST.. YOU WILL NEED COFFEE /TEA IN HAND ♥





I used the sweet hearts cut files from the Two Peas store which was designed by Wilna .F. and I simply heat embossed some gold glitter power over the top... You will see those accents sprinkled through the album .


I wanted to add some journalling, but in a subtle way , so I grabbed some velum and simply used that as a journalling card.






I just ADORE the Fancy Pants Envelopes and used these as mini pages in my album. They are really sturdy, and I love how they add "bulk" to the album..





I also just simply clipped in  the wood chip word as an extra interactive element to my album.. I love this idea and will be looking for more ways to do this..






Another way i used the mini envelopes was as an actual mini page.. And I also managed to use the cute pegs to help add more bulk to the album..


There are a few more pages in this album, but do not want to bore you.. so here is a little wrap up of the album.



I see Fancy Pants has a few new collections out, so I will be eagerly stalking local SS store for some more goodies to add to my stash!!

Thanks so much for stopping by..

Till next time
Much Love

Bernii xx






4 comments:

  1. This is a GREAT mini album!!! Pinned it! Thanks for sharing! I love the bits of gold and all of the lovely layering and little bits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ashley.. It was so much fun to make xx

      Delete
  2. You did a great job on this mini! It looks so fun. I like all the layers and patterns and a touch of gold here and there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelly thanks so much or taking the time to leave me such an encouraging comment xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...