Sunday 2 March 2014

A weekend with " Almond Biscotti" layout..

Helloooo 

Today I am here to share with you my first layout that I created with the January Almond Biscotti (yum) main kit, from the Polly! Scrap kit's .. 



This kit looks deceiving but have managed to create 3 completely different projects, from this strong coloured layout ,to a softer muter one and something a little different with the left over. I can't wait to share those with you later on.

I had so much fun with this layout and built the page around the twenty14 cut out that came in the kit. I decided to use that as a way to create a layout about my goal for this year. 

Add caption
Then just because the photos of me are from January I decided to staple and then glue down the wood veener January just above the title. I also turned both photos to the black and white scheme so that they would not clash with the papers. 


I also usually journal directly onto my back ground , but because the paper is dark ( and I tend to find my white pens hit and miss) I decided to type up my journalling and cut up the strips. 


Finally I created this little cluster in the bottom and used the the strips ( found on the bottom of the patterned paper) and decided to use those along with some of the cut outs from the cute pack that comes in the kit. 



Well I hope I have inspired you to play along and thank so much to those that leave comments, I really do love reading them.. 

I will be back with a couple of more projects that I was able to create from this yummy kit. 
Till next time

Bernii Miller 
xx

6 comments:

  1. What a great layout! I love what you did with the kit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amy, the kit was so much fun :)

      Delete
  2. Love all the color on the wood grain background. Looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Amanda, I am loving the woodgrain at the moment!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful. I love the way it has all come together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...