Friday 28 March 2014

A weekend with " Washi Tape - BoBunny Style"

Hellooo there..

Well today I have this layout up over on the BoBunny Blog to showcase what you can do with their brand new product line.. washi tape. 


I must confess that I have a washi tape addiction. So when BoBunny announced that they were going to be introducing this new product to their range, my heart skipped a beat. And true to BoBunny style their new washi tapes coordinate beautifully with their collections, although for this layout I actually used Washi tape from the Modern Miss and pop Quiz collections and they coordinate beautiful with the fun and vibrant colours found in the Our Lil' Monster range. 

I took inspiration from my favourite pattern Chevron, and decided to create one big chevron arrow in the background, using different washi tape in an alternating pattern.  I then stitched using my sewing machine, in between each row of washi tape, to just add a little bit of interest. 





I also made an effort to create interesting layers and embellishment clusters , and to create interest within those I popped foam dots under certain noteworthy elements. 



I love using washi tape to either add a subtle touch of colour, or like in my layout make it the centre piece to my layout and then base the layout around that . 


BoBunny Supplies : 
Pattered Paper: Our Lil' Monsters : Adventures. 
Noteworthy: Our Lil' Monsters. 
Buttons: Our Lil' Monsters.
Washi Tape: Black & White Patterned ; Modern Miss ; Pop Quiz.
Doily: Medium. 

Till next time

Much Love

Bernii xx

6 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous layout. I really like the bright and colorful look. I like how you have written along the edges of the washi, creates so much interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, amazing, I love how you stitched between the rows to take it to another level! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful page and definitely a great use of Washi Tape.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome layout! love all the tape and layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a creative way to use washi tape! I may have to scraplift you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...