Saturday 8 March 2014

A weekend with " Maggie Holmes Project Life"

Hellloooo..

Today I thought I would drop in and share with you a project Life layout I created using the Maggie Holmes mini kit with some additional Maggie Holmes embellishments that I purchased through the Polly! Scrap Kits site ..

I often buy mini and core kits and then in the end never really use them, as my style tends to lean towards lots of colour and embellishments..But as I have so many kits here I need to stop hoarding them and actually start using them..

So my gorgeous Maggie Holmes kit was the first kit off the rank , so to speak..




I literally bought the whole collection from Maggie Holmes last release as I was head over heels in love with all the gold and pink accents and used this through out the weekly spread. I am so glad I have all the embellies as I was able to layer to my hearts desire. 



I also have been making a concious effort to use up my older stash this year, so I dived into my chipboard stash, gold glitter and mod podge and altered some of the pieces .. So I was able to make the gold frames you see above and below, along with the glitter butterfly below. 






Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to leave a comment... I just love to read your comments..

Till next time

Much love 
Bernii xx







3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love Maggie Holmes' stuff - but I have to say I absolutely LOVE the gold frames you made :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh this is cute, the color scheme is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your layouts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...