Thursday 6 March 2014

A weekend with " Polly! Mini Album"

Helloooo

I am here to share with you a  little something different that I have made with the January Almond Biscotti kit from the Polly! Scrap kit..

The kit was sold out, but Ruth has managed to source a few more kits which can be found here if you would love to join in on the Polly fun. 

You see I ALWAYS have left overs and almost never know what to do.. until now.. ha ha .. You see I have a new obsession MINI ALBUMS.. yup.. I LOVE them , and now always looking for ways to make as many as I can .. The stamp that comes in the kit that looks like a clip board was enough to make want to create an itty bitty mini using that as the template...



 So I gathered all the left over paper scraps , whipped out my trusty stamp pad and stamped a few "clipboards" and then fussy cut them out, and this is what I came up with..



 A fun little album to capture a fun afternoon that my son Hunter had in the sandpit... He is obsessed with making sand castles and I was able to capture the moment he was making one from start to finish...


Along with the "clipboards" I used the velum circle empherma that came in the kit as  a page element and even used the "happy, happy, happy" shaker element as an extra page too!




I LOVED making the little album and loved it even more that I was able to use up all the left over from the kit to make a special little keepsake.. 


So I challenge you this month to look at how you can also use your Polly! Scrap kit left overs, and perhaps if you have been thinking about stepping into the kit world, I hope I have shown you just how versatile the kits can be..



Till next time 
Much love

Bernii xx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous mini! I love the layering and those cute photos. I'm adding you to my pinterest pages. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super fun and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mini album!! Makes me wanna make one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...