Thursday 20 March 2014

A weekend with "Polly! Passion Fruit Souffle " layout.

Hellooo ...


Well I am here to you today to share with you my very first layout using the February Passionfruit Souffle kit. I swear the kits become more and more jammed packed with goodies that I get excited to use and I look forward to release nights!! So I was certainly excited to see so many bright colours in this kit....


So for the first layout I was drawn immediately to the woodgrain paper and wanted to create another grid style layout. I am also a little obsessed with those at the moment. For the simple fact that I love to cluster and create little layouts within my layout. 




I used the coordinating chipboard sticker sheet mainly for this layout and only added a couple of doilies to help give it more of the homespun feel. 




I mounted the chipboard stickers onto foam tape also to help create some interest.






The kit features lots of yummy goodies from Simple Stories and BoBunny and all the bits and bobs just coordinate beautifully . 


Well I hope that I have inspired you to pull out your kit and get scrapping , I am off now to make another layout from this kit while the inspiration is around :) 

Till next time 
Bernii xx



5 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely, love each special section, lots of layers on them.!! the photo is so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout! I am also drawn to the grid look designs but have yet to try one. I love the layering done on this page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fabulous, I love the design and all the great layering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun layout! The colors are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admired this line in the 2peas store. Your layout is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...