Thursday 20 March 2014

A weekend with " Modern Miss" cards for the BoBunny DT

Helllooooo..

Well today I am up on the BoBunny blog sharing some card I made using the brand new Modern Miss collection.. 


I even managed to make a matching envelope using the new Kaisercraft envelope templates. I love this template as it finally takes out all the guess work I was forever doing..




I made two cards from this collection and the first one I made here I wanted it to be bright and cheery and useful for any occasion. 



I have been very keen to try and play with the new washi tape that BoBunny now make, so I decided to create an itty bitty washi tape bunting for the front of my card. It was so easy to do and I love how it turned out.




I also used one of the new 3 x 4 Misc Me cards for the front of the card. they really are so versatile. I can't wait to get my Project Life on with this collection! 



BoBunny Supplies:
pattern Paper: Modern Miss.
Washi Tape: Modern Miss
Misc Me Journal Box Set: Modern Miss


This next card was really fun for me to make and I just love how again it is versatile enough to use for any occasion. 


I just had to use the wood grain paper that was in the Modern Miss collection. I love nothing more then teaming it with bright colours for an effective contrast and the colours in this collection is perfect for that .




For this card I could not decided on a couple of papers to use so instead I decided to use the 6x6 paper pad and used a variety of the collection. I simply used my circle punch, adhered a very thin strip of adhesive tape, attached the circles and then ran it through my sewing machine. I then simply pinched the circles towards the centre to help create some texture.




BoBunnySupplies:
Patterned Paper: Miss Spunky
6 x 6 Paper Pad: Misc me
Chipboard: Modern Misc.


Thanks so much for dropping by and thank you also if you are taking the time to leave me a comment..

Till next time

Much love
Bernii xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...