Thursday 4 September 2014

A weekend with " Fabulous"

Helloooooo..

Well I have another Memory File share with you today, although this time it was to record a trip to the "Big Pineapple" which is at the Sunshine Coast here in Queensland. I am making BIG efforts to use up what I have here and starting with my HUGE Heidi Swapp collection has been my first port of call.. it has been so fun finally using the stuff I love so much!!

So when Heidi posted THIS blog post the other day with the free instructions to the memory file she taught while she was here Down Under. I altered the project a little and made do with the embellishments I had on hand.. 

So here goes.. 


Fabulous - memory File by Bernii Miller

Fabulous - memory File by Bernii Miller


I used a Kaisercraft envelope template to create the pink envelope - which actually houses some postcards and a fridge magnet from our visit. 

Fabulous - memory File by Bernii Miller


  I found those really cute pineapple shapes from my local Typo store. 

Fabulous - memory File by Bernii Miller



Fabulous - memory File by Bernii Miller



Fabulous - memory File by Bernii Miller



Fabulous - memory File by Bernii Miller



Fabulous - memory File by Bernii Miller

Thanks so much for stopping by .. I am totally hooked so expect to see more memory files really soon :) 

Till next time 
Much Love
Bernii xx


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow it has been years and years since we visited the big pineapple!! Your photos look like a lot of fun was had, love each page.. and typo has bits and pieces you can use for scrapping!! I do like your flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Typo is FULL of awesome stuff for scrapping!! it is like an aladdin's cave lol,, xx

      Delete
  2. I need to go grab my HS kit I purchased very specifically to do this project! I adore yours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Dara!! Yep go have fun and make pretty stuff xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...