Monday 15 September 2014

A weekend with " Love"

Helloooo...

Well today I managed to just play around and do some experimenting!! I am still a little sure if I am totally pleased with this or not.. Either way at least I have a little moment scrapbooked for my children. I am sure the design will not bother them later on lol.. 




I have been holding onto the black bold script writing alphas for some time, as I loved them when I bought them but them found them really overpowering when I was trying to add them to layouts. So I used to skip over them. But today I made the effort to try and use at least one of them . So the title LOVE seemed appropriate to use here :) 




This was also the first time I have used Gelatos on a layout. I have owned these for a very long time and even sold off a heap off them early in the year as I found I prefer to work with my beloved watercolours. But again I wanted to try and push myself and use something I have around here. I really like them now and the intensity of colour it gives.. I am not buying any more though as I really must just keep using what I have!! 



I also splashed around some of the cut files that I have pre made here as I really can not get enough of them still.. If they take your fancy too you can check them out and purchase them HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by.. I would love some tips or any tutorials you know off on how else I can use Gelatoes on my layouts.. PLEASE link me up :) 

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx



4 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous, I love the bold colors and the big word LOVE looks wonderful.. and I feel like I am a learner too with the gelatos, but I always find something to watch on YouTube and just put in using gelatos, perhaps grab a cuppa first as I seem to be on there for a while..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect layout!! Everything is just right!! Love how you used the Gelatos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning...colours really pop and love your journaling around the edges....perfect x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...