Saturday 27 September 2014

A weekend with " Week 15 - Scrappy Canary Style"

Helloooooo...

Bernii here with you today to share with you another of my Project Life spreads, although this time I am actually using the August " Bohemian" main scrapbooking kit and a couple of the left overs from the August "Gypsy"  Pocket Life kit. I have pretty much now managed to kill both of those kits and I am so happy with all the scrappy goodness I managed to make. So let's take a look at what I created....


Week 15 Project Life layout by Bernii Miller using the Scrappy Canary August Bohemian kit.

I love the bold Pinkfresh Tangerine foil alphas that came in the kit! They are so different from anything else I have seen , and they match so perfectly with the bright colours in the kit. I also am totally crushing on the exclusive Wilna Furstenberg stamp sets that came in this kit. I really want to create a layout with just those stamps as the background I love them so much... ( I must add that to my to do list) 

Week 15 Project Life layout by Bernii Miller using the Scrappy Canary August Bohemian kit.

 I also managed to use up more of the Pretty Little Studio gold foil arrow embellishments from the Pocket Life kit.

 I love those little arrows so much!! I also created an insert for the this week as I could not bare to cull any of the photos. 
Week 15 Project Life layout by Bernii Miller using the Scrappy Canary August Bohemian kit.




Week 15 Project Life layout by Bernii Miller using the Scrappy Canary August Bohemian kit.



Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave me a comment or two.. 

Till next time 

Much Love 
Bernii xx


3 comments:

  1. there is so much detail in your pockets!! LOVE it!..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pages look wonderful! I like how you have put embellishments on your photos and fabulous bright colors and interesting details! Enjoy the rest of the weekend! Have you visited any gardens this week!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pockets!! I am in awe of your creations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...