Saturday 13 September 2014

A weekend with " Stash Busting your project life kits"

Heloooooooo.....

Well it was my turn yesterday to be up on  the Scrappy Canary blog to share my way of using up every last piece of your Pocket life kits. For this  particular layout I used the gorgeous July Day Trip Pocket life Kit.. full of scrumptious Terra Collins goodies. 


If you would like to read up on how I personally did some "stash busting" then please head on over and read the blog post :) 


Week 14 project life spread by Bernii Miller using the Scrappy Canary July Pocket life kit.

In the mean time here is a my overall project life spread..

Week 14 project life spread by Bernii Miller using the Scrappy Canary July Pocket life kit.


Here is the left hand side also :) 


Week 14 project life spread by Bernii Miller using the Scrappy Canary July Pocket life kit.


I had the amazing opportunity to attend the Becky Higgins Project life party in Sydney early in the year . Originally I was going to create a mini album about the day although in the end I just decided to add in an extra insert into the week. So below shows both sides of the extra insert. I am happy I went this way instead as I actually managed to fit in all the important information that I wanted too. 


Week 14 project life spread by Bernii Miller using the Scrappy Canary July Pocket life kit.



Thanks so much for stopping by and I do LOVE to read your comments .. 


Till next time 
Bernii :) 



8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous spread! I love all the altering you did and your photos are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lynn :) I think i got a little splatter happy xx

      Delete
  2. Amaze-balls! so good to remember that fun day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the awesome poeple that made the difference :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Wow, stunning PL pages!! Love that you added so many details! I keep seeing new things all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have been busy, chock full of photos and events of your week.. looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly have been busy .. I am on a roll at the moment :) xox

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...