Tuesday 2 September 2014

A weekend with " So Right Now"

Helloooo..

Well I am dropping in with a rather quick share of a layout I made for the Fancy Pants August Sketch Challenge. 

I received a fun little 6 x 6 paper pad from Fancy Pants in my goodie bag while I was at Camp Mojo and thought it would be perfect for their sketch.. 

I wanted to play around a little more when making this layout , so went for a more mixed media/ grungy type feel as I had both of my boys in the photos. I added lots of layering, different mediums and lots of colour which I love doing so much!! 


So right now layout - By Bernii Miller



I also used a an older Fancy Pants wooden title that I have been holding onto for the right layout!! I was orginally going to back my layout to another coloured card stock , but found that it was taking away from the layout itself.. and that is never a god thing :-/


So right now layout - By Bernii Miller

Journalling on a layout is so important to me. That is why I do what I do. To tell the story and to capture moments. This time I captured is certainly one of those times I do not want to forget! 


So right now layout - By Bernii Miller

I loved this collection " Be Different" from Fancy Pants and am already trying to think of different ways to use up the 6 x6 paper pad!!


Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii cc



12 comments:

  1. Looks great Bernii, what a good idea to use the FP sketch as a starting point! You are so good at using a variety of styles and making them your own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are a sweetheart Ruth ♥ I really do love playing around and just mixing it all up ♥ xx

      Delete
  2. Fabulous details on your background, love your journalling too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinned!! Love every detail and all of the fun on this page! Really amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to pin this Patter ♥ xx

      Delete
  4. Great layering/textures, perfect for the photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gretchen!! I love this photos and love how the layout turned out ♥ xx

      Delete
  5. Such an amazing page, Bernii! Loving the wonderful layering and details!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Lisa ♥ xx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Chantal.. I feel it is more me :) ♥ xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...