Tuesday 23 September 2014

A weekend with "Gratitue Layout"

Helloooo..

Well I have been busy again digging into my older stash and making efforts to use them up , especially my super HUGE project life card stash!! I am trying to find new ways to use up my cards beside the usual grid layouts that first come to mind. 

So for this layout I wanted to originally create a banner under the photo going across the page, but when I started to cut out all the little banners from the MAMBI project life cards I got into a mad paper cutting frenzy and ended up with too many banners.. so I decided to instead to create a wreath with the al the MAMBI goodness. 



Gratitude layout using MAMBI by Bernii Miller
I had to somehow also add in some watercolour and paint splatters...

Gratitude layout using MAMBI by Bernii Miller


I also wrote " counting my blessings" around the page , as a take off from the awesome Gratitude card that comes in the pack of project life cards.


Gratitude layout using MAMBI by Bernii Miller

 I am really happy that I have managed to find another way to use up my MAMBI project life cards and next time I really will try and make a layout with the banner like I first intended.. ha ha 

Thanks so much for stopping by 

Till next time 
Much Love 
Bernii xx



8 comments:

  1. Wow this is so eye catching Bernii.......love love love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Emily!!! It was so fun to create ♥

      Delete
  3. I LOVE how fun and colourful this layout is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Pamela... It was so fun playing around with all the colour x

      Delete
  4. This is so gorgeous, Bernii! Love all that color and your stitching is amazing! I haven't tried stitching in circles yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant layout! Absolutely adore it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...