Wednesday 24 September 2014

A weekend with " Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers"

Helloooo

Well today I usually would have a "Workspace Wednesday" post, but have been thinking lately that I want to start posting a few more posts about me and my little family. 

So today I wanted to share with you about the visit the kids and I took to the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers -side show ally. The Carnival is an anual one that happened once a year and it 





The very first ride that we went on was the teacup ride, I thought we would start out tame and work our way up from there!! but wosers.. those little buggers spin really fast.. I for one really do not like spinning rides so I was clearly disillusioned when I clapped eyes on this ride. 


I then let the kids bounce around in the jumping castle while I tried to get my head together. ha ha .. I think I might be turning into a whimp..


Hunter had a blast on the truck ride too!! He really wants to be a truck driver like his father when he grows up so this ride totally rocked his socks! 

Then of course we had to grab some fairyfloss!!! No visit to a carnival is complete without some yummy, sugarfied fairy floss. 
 




















Today we are actually off to explore some of the prize winning gardens around Toowoomba. I am really hoping that Hunter will keep his hands to himself and not rip out any flowers..He is certainly old enough to know better but it is that little boy gene that kicks into high gear every now and then and he becomes this tiny fire cracker...
So fingers crossed..

Till next time 

Much love 
Bernii xx 

1 comment:

  1. These are great photos! I hope you get to see lots of gardens, I saw one today of a friend of mine in Arabian Street.. really beautiful. I hope to see some more in the holidays!! and I reckon those rides that go round and then go round again are the worst ever!! hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...